Cybercrime is evolving at an alarming rate, victimizing individuals, businesses, and governments worldwide. While the Internet has improved the way you and your employees communicate, and increased your operational efficiencies, your business is increasingly vulnerable to cyber attacks. You must take a more aggressive approach to information security due to increasing:
- Threats from malicious attacks in the form of viruses, malware, and Trojan horses.
- Threats from impersonation where an intruder gains access to vital network resources and data by assuming the identity of an authorized user.
- Threats from fraud and identity theft where a cybercriminal uses a stolen identity to obtain goods or services.
- Customer concerns regarding security of their confidential information.
- Needs for compliance with ever-expanding industry-wide security regulations.
With all of these security challenges, you can no longer defend your business with simple security solutions. Your best defense is a layered approach. To do this you need an IT provider who offers Managed Security Services (MSS) to ensure your complete security.
- Identifies security threats and vulnerabilities, and provides recommendations and assistance to avoid them.
- Focuses IT resources on supporting networks and applications.
- Protects your IT investments and systems.
- Allows you to conduct business safely over the Internet.
- Maintains your business reputation with increased customer confidence.
- Reduces your overall IT costs with less disruption.
- Ensures you comply with business regulations.
Layer One Tier One Technology Provides The MSS Services You Need.
Tier One is your go-to provider for complete Managed Security Solutions. We will constantly improve your security posture. Unlike other providers who only provide patches and software upgrades here and there, our MSS Service does this 24/7 via the cloud and in real time, so you’re always protected. Tier One’s MSS strengthens your business’s IT security posture while reducing your security costs. With our MSS in place, you and your employees can focus on your core competencies without worrying about cyber attacks and security.
Layer Two Tier One’s Managed Firewall
It’s obvious that you must have a Managed Security Solution in place to protect your business. —But what about a Managed Firewall for an added layer of security? Tier One’s Managed Firewall keeps your firewall up-to-date and continuously monitors your network for threats against your data. Our Firewall Management is constantly deployed, upgraded and patched to protect you against the latest threats, and just like with our MSS, does so in real time.
Coming in 2014!
Watch this space in 2014 for the next layer of protection from Tier One!
Are you tired of spending your valuable time worrying about malware, botnets, and phishing attacks? Do you want to improve your company’s security and protection against cyber-attacks? To learn more about Tier One Technology Partner’s Managed Security Solutions and Managed Firewall, give us a call at (443) 589-1150 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.