As a mental health practitioner your primary responsibility is to provide quality care to your patients. In today’s fast-paced, healthcare environment it can be difficult for you to see your case load of patients, treat them, and keep their health records up to date and confidential. To do this you rely on a reliable IT system to increase your efficiency, productivity and to securely store your patients’ protected health information (PHI).
But when your IT system fails every aspect of your practice can come to a grinding halt: Productivity stops, financial and business software is down, and your patients may start worrying when they see how stressed you are! Computer problems aren’t just a nuisance, they’re a mental health disaster!
As a mental health practice manager or provider, and the person responsible for your IT system, you need to ensure your computing environment is up and running 24/7/365, that your technology environment is secure and protected at all times, and that you’re getting the best value for your IT dollars. You need and deserve the best IT services available.
Tier One Technology Partners provides the safe, secured, flexible and cost-effective computing environment you need to operate your mental health practice.
Tier One Technology Partners:
- Provides fixed IT costs and services, so you can keep IT costs under control,
- Keeps PHI secure with constant monitoring, and
- Provides a foundation to collaborate with peers and colleagues in confidence.
Tier One Technology Partners Keeps Your Practice Functioning at Peak Performance
- One of the major challenges faced with the maintenance of a computer network for a healthcare practice is keeping it optimized and running at maximum efficiency. With the expertise of our certified team of professionals, and through our proactive managed services, we’ve prevented many network failures before they occurred.
- With regular maintenance and real-time 24/7 monitoring we continue to ensure the reliability, stability, and performance of your IT assets and data.
Tier One Technology Partners Ensures Your IT Network Is Secure and Protected From Potential Threats
- Your mental health practice will benefit from the best-in-class antivirus solutions, commercial-grade firewalls, industry-leading anti-spam solutions, security updates, and best practices.
- We’ll diligently protect your IT system from vulnerabilities and exploits, keeping your network secure from potential computer attacks and hackers.
Tier One Technology Partners Will Lower Your IT Expenses
- With our flat monthly pricing, you’ll be able to control and manage your overall operating costs by keeping IT systems running and performing at maximum efficiency.
- You’ll also experience increased productivity, efficiency and lower IT costs.
Tier One Technology Partners Builds Strong Business and Healthcare Relationships
- Your mental health practice will also benefit from our customized business solutions that build strong business relationships.
- We’ll do the necessary research to understand exactly what your practice needs to maximize your operational efficiencies and your relationship with your patients, healthcare entities, other providers and colleagues.
Tier One Technology Partners Will Establish an Individualized Technology Plan For Your Practice
- All Tier One Technology Partners clients are different, with different needs and requirements. Rather than provide a “one-size-fits-all” solution, we sit down and help each of them develop an individualized technology plan for the future.
- Tier One Technology Partners incorporates state-of-the-art technology and maintenance into our clients’ current IT Systems to help them sustain and grow their business based on their individual needs.
Tier One Technology Partners is Baltimore’s Award Winning IT Services and Support Organization
Since our inception, Tier One Technology Partners clients have benefitted from our business acumen and technical expertise. Our clients tell us that they experienced immediate positive results when they selected Tier One Technology Partners as their IT provider, with fewer failures, greater employee productivity, huge savings on IT support costs and increased profitability. Something every healthcare provider wants for his or her practice.
For more information about the “business” values associated with Tier One Technology Partners call your team of Baltimore IT support specialists at Tier One Technology Partners today.