Practice Management Software Features and Benefits: Clio, Worldox & Tabs3
What practice management, document management and billing software are you using? Are they meeting all of your needs? What about integration – do they work with other software applications that you use? Too often, attorneys are confused by all the promised features when they look to choose new software for their practice. We’ve done some homework for you by highlighting the features of three popular ones that attorneys are using today. We’ll go more in-depth on each one in future articles.
Clio is a cloud-based legal practice management solution that’s designed for solo practices and small law firms. It includes features for:
- Matter Management
- Time Tracking
- Trust Accounting
- Client Payments
- Legal Accounting
- Document Management
- Legal Research
- Lead Tracking
- Mobile Apps
- App Directory
- Bank-Grade Security
- Award-Winning Support
Use Clio to capture more billable time, increase your staff’s productivity, and improve your profitability. It enables easy time tracking, invoicing, and document and matter management. Plus, you can integrate Clio with other commonly used software programs.
A lot of document management programs for law firms only provide for functions like docketing or billing. They aren’t capable of managing other forms of content like emails and spreadsheets. With Worldox, you can unify all of your content according to your clients, projects, matters and more.
What Are Some Of The Components Included In Worldox?
- Access Control tools so specific staff members can collaborate on a single document.
- Document History tools to audit a document’s history and see who did what, when.
- Version Control tools so you can track the evolution of a document and make sure you’re using the latest version.
- Archiving tools to prioritize storage based on the documents you use most.
- Document Viewing tools to see what content they include even if you don’t have the program they were created in on your system.
- Full-Text Retrieval tools to search based on concepts as well as categories.
- Document Security tools to control user access and permissions.
- Network Support tools so you’ll have a unified point of access to all of your data wherever it is in your network.
- Library Service tools to organize and improve the way you catalog, retrieve and save files.
Worldox is easy to use, and you can customize it for your unique needs.
Tabs3 is specifically designed for law firms. You can use it to invoice and receive payments quickly, reconcile bank statements, manage clients’ trust accounts, and integrate it with other software you use.
Tabs3 has been used in law firms for 40 years. Its newest version provides even better tools for entering time and managing documents. According to Tabs3, their clients are so satisfied that 9 out of 10 of them recommend it to other firms. Plus, their customers have a 96% + satisfaction rating for Tabs3’s customer support.
As a trusted IT consultant for attorneys in Baltimore, MD we can help you find the IT solutions that work best for your firm. Check back for more information about Clio, Worldox and Tabs3. We’ll go more in-depth on each one in future articles. And for more information about other types of legal software, Tier One Technology Partners in Owings Mills, Maryland.
If you found this article helpful, be sure to check out our Blog. Here are some examples of what you’ll find.