Are You Prepared to Keep Working No Matter the Weather?
A major blizzard is bearing down on us right now, and it’s a big one. 1,800 flights have been cancelled, they’re calling for 3 feet of snow, and mayors across the Northeast are warning workers to stay home.
How are you going to continue operations when your employees can’t get to work?
Businesses across Baltimore, Washington, DC And Across Maryland aren’t prepared! Remember what every minute lost to a disaster costs:
- Wasted payroll dollars
- Costly expenses to get systems back online
- Missed business opportunities
- Damaged reputation
- Serious hit to your bottom line
Don’t be caught unprepared! Tier One Technology Partners will help you keep working no matter how frightful the snow outside is. All it takes is the right information technology and the right plan.
- Let your employees work remotely with cloud technologies.
- Ensure your email and phones are still running even if the power goes out.
- Backup your important files and applications just in case.
- Create a plan for how work will be completed if the office is closed for days.
- Communicate with clients to assure them they’ll still be taken care of.
With the right business continuity plan in place, you won’t have to worry about being caught when this historic blizzard barrels into Baltimore, Washington, DC And Across Maryland.
It’s too late now, but you can be ready for the next major storm to hit – and there WILL be a next time! Don’t be caught in the cold – call Tier One Technology Partners at (443) 589-1150 to book your no-obligation business continuity assessment.