Windows Server 2012 R2 is a Microsoft “Generation-2 Virtual Machine (VM)” that offers enhanced networking, storage, virtualization, virtual desktops, data protection and more.
Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Enables you to access your business data from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Can greatly lower your data storage costs.
- Protects against malicious software being activated during a boot.
- Boots 20% faster than previous Windows servers.
- Provides for faster installations (50% faster) than previous Windows servers.
- Increases your operational efficiencies.
- Provides greater flexibility without compromising data or security.
- Provides increased storage capabilities.
- Allows your IT system to be maintained and applications repaired without any interruptions to business operations.
- Provides greater data security 24/7 under any situation.
- Allows you to run and process huge amounts of data (big data) with ongoing recovery that protects it against loss.
- Has enhanced protection capabilities that ensure data is always transmitted and stored securely.
Why should you consider Windows 2012 Server R2? Because it gives your business better IT performance, security, storage capacity and cost efficiencies.
For more information about Windows Server 2012 R2 and how it can benefit your business, contact your Microsoft Certified Partners in Baltimore, Washington, DC And Across Maryland. Call Tier One Technology Partners at (443) 589-1150 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org